Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Two Stadiums Down.

Well obviously a lot has happened since my last blog post.  I've visited two baseball stadiums, traveled a whole lot, been the sickest I've been in a long time and lost a lot of weight because of it.  Let's get to the fun stuff first. Cleveland is awesome.  You can't underestimate Progressive Field.  Wonderful stadium.  Combine that with the fact that you can get a chicken sandwich between two waffles there and you just scored yourself something amazing.  I was also able to talk to one of the ushers at the game to score some better seats a few rows up from third base.






Cleveland as a city was great too.  I really can't knock it.  I didn't do much because I was only there for a day and it was pretty rainy, but I did have the best fried chicken of my life there, and also had amazing sandwiches from Melt.

Then there was Denver,  I've gotta say to everyone who isn't a baseball fan, you've gotta see a game live.  I mean it wasn't the most exciting thing in the world, but Coors Field was also pretty great.  Of course I just had to have a Coors being that it was Coors field, but then switched to Blue Moon.    They also had Rocky Mountain Oysters there but even my adventurousness as a foodie led me to pass on it and get the Denver Dog.  I still don't remember what all was on it but it was pretty good.  It was kind of crazy too because I got to see Moyer get two RBIs.  Kinda funny for it to happen with a 49 year old pitcher.



I guess I have to be some sort of a good luck charm too, because every game I've been to, the home team has won.

Ah well so many more stadiums to go, and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment