Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Three Down

This time I got the chance to experience the newest stadium in the league.  Marlin's Park.  I gotta say maybe it's just because it is in Miami and I love Miami so much... But that stadium turned me into a bit of a Marlins fan.  I didn't think it was possible.  I always joked about being a Yankee's fan, just to get people mad, but in all reality... I have no allegiance to any baseball team until now because I really didn't care a bout baseball at all.  To be honest I still kinda don't, but that doesn't detract from the allure of an amazing stadium like Marlin's Park.  It actually looks like somethign from the futre.  Both games that I went to were played with the roof on so I guess I'm kind of obliged to see one with it off.  It's July and hopefully I will knock off the White Sox, Dogers, Royals, Cardinals or Brewers maybe.
The Marlins lost the first game I went to in amazing fashion thanks to Heath Bell giving up 4 runs in the ninth inning, making it the first game that I've been to where the home team hasn't won.  Fourtunately they redeemed themselves on Friday night. Hey don't count the Fish out there are so many Baseball games.

No comments:

Post a Comment