Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 10: Let's Get Physical

I am starting to feel a little bit high now as I walk around.  This means starvation is starting to kick in.  I didn't go to the gym today, got kind of lazy (also a result of my disdain for day shift) but not because I don't feel up for it.  Not to mention that I am very hungry right now because I left my juice at work and I really don't feel like making anymore tonight.  One thing that I miss now is my normal routine.  Come home get a beer and watch Sportscenter.
Man I really am drawing a blank on what I really want to write right now so I'm just gonna type whatever pops into my head.  This is pretty dramatic.  I don't even know why it's so important to me that I finish now but I feel as though I must.  Today as I put my produce away for the first time the Lou Malnati's fridge magnet tempted me a little.  Oh the joys of authentic Chicago deep dish pizza.  And the butter crust.  No other pizza compares.  There's no turning back now though I'm 25% complete.  .


I'm optimistic and am looking forward to the end of this.  I'm trying to pick a venue for ending this.  Some bar will have a very happy customer at 12:01am on Feb. 11th.  


Weight: 221lbs. (Down 17lbs)
Body Fat: 23.2% (Down 6%)
Waist: 40" (Down 1")
Biceps: 15" (No Change)
Chest: 42" (Up .5"... I think I may have measured wrong)


Song of the Day: "Drunken Lullabies" by Flogging Molly (What a brother can't listen to Irish Folk Rock?)


Today I consumed:
  • Juice of:
    • Half A Pinapple
    • 3 Cactus Leaves
    • 3 Guava Fruits
    • 1 Orange
    • 3 Tangerines
    • 1 Parsnip

Psalm 130:1-2 NIV
Out of the depths I cry to you, Lord; Lord, hear my voice.
Let your ears be attentive
to my cry for mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment