Monday, January 2, 2012

Genesis

Yeah, this first day is pretty tough but amazingly enough, I'm not as hungry as I thought I would be. The hardest thing so far has been trying to keep myself off of the internet.  Pretty soon I'm gonna see that I'll have to make some tough TV choices. I did get a chance to get rid of everything extra from my DirecTV package, so that will make things a bit easier.

Song of the day: Heaven Help Us All by Stevie Wonder.

The other part that has been difficult had been the Bible reading.  It is pretty repetitive.

2 Kings 16:19-20 AMP

The rest of the acts of Ahaz, are they not written in Book of the Chronicles of the Kings of Judah?  Ahaz slept with his fathers and was buried [with them] in the City of David. Hezekiah his son reigned in his stead.

I feel like I've read that verse a thousand times.
Starting Weight: 234lbs
Starting Body Fat: 25.9%

4 comments:

  1. What are you reaing king james version? You need to step it up to atleast niv. Leviticus has some crazy stuff about beastiality in it and numbers is probably the worst read ever. john begat paul begat nebalistopher begat.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. The begats are terrible and all over the place. I go back and forth between Amplified and English Standard Versions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ESV is probably your best bet. very easy to read, but doesn't compromise accuracy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. doesnt comprimise accuracy lmao.

    ReplyDelete