Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 8: Tired

I guess I should have been sleepy considering I only got three hours of sleep the day before.  All I really did was sleep today.  Now after a solid ten hours of sleep I feel up and ready  for the day.



Today I consumed:


  • 5 Strawberries Pureed
  • 8 Blackberries Pureed
  • One Handful of Spinach Pureed
  • 3 Cups Almond Milk
  • Juice of:
    • 1 Papaya
    • 1 Apple
    • 1 Pasilla Pepper
    • 1 Pomegranate
    • 1 Lemon
    • 1 2" Piece of Ginger
    • 1 Bunch Rainbow Carrots
Song of the Day: "Sleep Now With The Fire" by Rage Against The Machine
Job 35:5-7 NASB
"Look at the heavens and see; And behold the clouds-they are higher than you. "If you have sinned, what do you accomplish against Him? And if your transgressions are many, what do you do to Him? "If you are righteous, what do you give to Him, Or what does He receive from your hand?

2 comments:

  1. job is one of the most confusing books to read. but very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must agree. I had to reread some of the chapters a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete