Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 12&13: They Say

"You'll be eating burgers on day 3."
 Funny that I've quadrupled that total.  I'm going John Locke.  Don't tell me what I can't do.  This one statement has been a big driving force for me. Almost every time I think about just quitting this I think about those people that told me that I would fail.  It just drives me harder to want to finish this.
"What you're doing is a star diet, it's just like what Beyonce did to get ready for Dreamgirls"
This was very demotivating.  Although Beyonce is fine and I would like to hit that (who wouldn't),  I would never want to be put in the same category as Beyonce for anything.  Not to say in my spare time without TV and internet, I had time to read a article on the child birth drama of Beyonce, but news is slow in the Tribune... Anyhow I do think you can be a Diva and still be considerate.  Closing down the entire floor of a hospital to give birth to a perfectly healthy kid is ridiculous.  She really couldn't spend that money to have their kid at home like a normal high profile celebrity.
"I'm gonna get drunk and shoot ten year olds in the face"
Kinda disturbing until you realize he's talking about Call of Duty.
"You're from Florida and have no clue how to drive in this weather."
So true.  Two days with snow, two days in the ditch.  It's just my economic plan to stimulate job development by having more tow truck drivers at work.
"Tim Tebow can't loose with God on his side."
Kinda true, but did anybody really believe that the all knowing, all powerful creator of the universe would be a Broncos fan...
"Fry's should sell fries."
I'm so poetic and hilarious.
"The 49ers are a good team but the Saint's Red Zone offense puts them over the edge to win this one"
Drew Bress 0 TDs in Red Zone.
Alex Smith 1 Rushing TD 1 Passing TD in Red Zone....
"Who Dat?"
The San Francisco 49ers!!!!
On Day 12 and 13 I consumed:

  • One Naked Blue Machine
  • 1 Odwalla Mango Tango
  • 1 Odwalla Superfood
  • 1 FRS Healthy Protein Blueberry Acai
  • Juice of:
    • 1 Red Cabbage
    • 1 Habenero Chile
    • 1 Bag of Spinach
    • 2 Handfulls Kale
    • 3 Apples
    • 4 Oranges
    • 12 Oz Mini Sweet Peppers
    • 8 oz Blueberries
    • 4 Kiwis
    • 1 Grapefruit
    • 2 Tomatoes
    • 1 Lime
    • 1 Beet
    • 2 Inches Ginger
    • 1 Sweet Potato
    • 1 Bunch Spinach
    • 1 Serano Chile
    • 1 Red Pepper
Side note:  As previously stated, I do think this is unhealthy.  I think a person should take a balanced approach to weight loss.  If I get to that 180lb mark or start loosing a lot of muscle, I will stop as previously stated.  So if you're concerned don't worry.  I have no intentions of becoming vegan or anything like that.  Though I do welcome all your criticisms and concerns (see today's Bible verse).

Song of the Day:  "They Say" by Common
Song of the Yesterday: "Oysters" by Meshell Ndegeocello <== Love this song awesome lyrics.

Proverbs 12:1 NIV

Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge,
but whoever hates correction is stupid.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the process of getting fit again as well, I know your results will be more drastic than mine tho. Although I feel your method is extreme Im at least happy that you are taking a stand on your health and doing something about it. OAN your juice is very exotic! You need to go into business making nutrition shakes!

    ReplyDelete