Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 18&19: Acceptance

After about the 5 inches of snow we got today with the third consecutive day in the teens, I'm pretty sure that my dog is gone forever. I really miss the little guy.  I'm definitely not getting another dog though.  Bolt has his freedom and now I have mine.


I'm starting to catch a cold which is putting a damper on my workouts.  I did get the chance to go ahead a clean my house prettty good with my day and a half that I had off. I gathered all of Bolt's stuff together and I came to the realization that I spent a lot of money on him.


Also I lost my cellphone.  Awesome.


Song of the Day: "Everyday Struggle" by The Notorious B.I.G.
This was a song that I listened to a lot especially in the navy when I was having a bad day.  It was one of the low points of my life.  Its one thing to be completely unsatisfied with your job, but it is another thing to be unsatisfied wig your job and broke.



Song of the Yesterday: "Let's Stay Together" by Al Green
Evidently the president can sing.

Yesterday I consumed:
  • 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
  • Puree of:
    • 6 Roma Tomatoes
    • 8 Tomatillos
    • 1/4 Onion
    • 1 Handfull of Cilantro
    • 1 Jalenpeno
    • 1 Padilla
    • 2 Handfuls of Arugula
  • Juice of:
    • 1 Bell Pepper
    • 1 Apple
    • 1 Orange
    • 4 Handfuls of Arugula
Today I Consumed:
  • 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
  • Puree of:
    • 2 Small Butternut Squash Roasted
    • 1 Small Celery Root Roasted
    • 1 Small Baked Sweet Potato
    • 1/2 Onion calrmelized
    • 1 Handful of Raw Almonds
    • 1 Handful of Raw Sunflower Seeds
    • 1 Handful of Parsley
  • Juice of:
    • 3 Apples
    • 6 Oranges
    • 2 Small Beets with greens
    • 1 Head Romaine Lettuce+
    • 1 2 inch piece of ginger
Jeremiah 39:18 KJV
For I will surely deliver thee, and thou shalt not fall by the sword, but thy life shall be for a prey unto thee: because thou hast put thy trust in me, saith the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment