Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 15: Discipline

Man I really thought I posted this and then I noticed that I just saved it as a draft.
So the hardest day of this fast was supposed to be like day 5 or something... Nope, for woke strange reason that day has come today.  It wasn't when I was watching the end of the miners game at Hooters and watching everyone scarf down wings while I drank glass after glass of unsweetened tea (Which actually isn't that bad).  It didn't come when I had to sit down and do probably the most boring job every sitting next to a bag of my favorite chips in the world (Salt and Pepper for future reference). Those parts were actually a lot easier than I thought they would be.  The hard part is coming to the realization that I actually have self discipline, and a lot of it.  While I have all of these parts neatly firing together, that aspect of self discipline does not eextend itself to every aspect of my lifestyle.


Today I consumed:

  • 1/2 Roasted Eggplant Pureed
  • 1 Handful Parsley Pureed
  • 1 Tomato Pureed
  • Juice of:
    • 1 Cantelope
    • 1 Orange
    • 1 Apple
Song of the Day:  "Modern Inventions" by The Submarines

Isiah 25:1 NIV
Lord, you are my God;
I will exalt you and praise your name,
for in perfect faithfulness
you have done wonderful things,
things planned long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment