Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 16: Alone

I've only lived with my family for six months after I turned 18.  Every now and then I get those moments where I feel a little alone.  I know my family loves me but it's kind of hard to feel that way when you're thousands of miles away from them.  Even my closest friends live far away from me.  I act as if it doesn't take affect me but it takes a bit of a toll.


My dog ran away today, without his collar and it didn't really hit me until just now that he's gone.  I miss the little guy being curled up at the foot of my bed.  If he doesn't come back I may move closer to work.  I don't see dog ownership in my immediate future if he isn't found though.


Song of the Day: "Off The Wall" By Michael Jackson
Today I Consumed:
  • 1 Roasted Acorn Squash Pureed
  • 1 Handful of Parsley Pureed
  • Juice of:
    • 1 Lemon
    • 1 pound of dates and apricots
    • 1 Apple
    • 1 Orange
    • 1/2 Bulb of Fennel
Song of the Day: "Off The Wall" by Michael Jackson 
It's one of my favorite MJ songs and the melodies are great.  The tempo of this song is perfect and it always takes me back to my childhood.


Isaiah 33:1 AMP WOE TO you, O destroyer, you who were not yourself destroyed, who deal treacherously though they [your victims] did not deal treacherously with you! When you have ceased to destroy, you will be destroyed; and when you have stopped dealing treacherously, they will deal treacherously with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment