Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 20: Halfway Point

So I'm at the halfway point.  All I gotta say today is 40 Days is a long, long time.  Blog posts are off by a day since I'm working nights right now.


Weight 217lbs (Down 21lbs)
Body Fat: 21.2% (Down 8%)
Waist: 39.5" (Down 1.5")
Chest: 41.5" (No Change)
Biceps: 15" (No Change)


Song of the Day: "Living On A Prayer" by Bin Jovi
This song should be played when you're halfway through anything.
Today I consumed:

  • 1 Naked Mighty Mango
  • 1 Naked Green Machine
  • Juice of:
    • 1 Head of Broccoli
    • 2 Zuchinni
    • 1 Cucumber
    • 2 Oranges
    • 1 Apple
    • 1 Pear
    • 2 Kiwi
    • 1 Red Bell Pepper

Jeremiah 27: 15-16 NLT
This is what the LORD says: ‘I have not sent these prophets! They are telling you lies in my name, so I will drive you from this land. You will all die—you and all these prophets, too.’”Then I spoke to the priests and the people and said, “This is what the LORD says: ‘Do not listen to your prophets who claim that soon the gold articles taken from my Temple will be returned from Babylon. It is all a lie!


So read through probably the most difficult book to read in my opinion, Jeremiah, only to get three chapters deep into Lamentations and find out it is written by Jeremiah.  Did this guy seriously need 52 Chapters to explain the eventual fufilled prophecy of Babylon taking over Israel and Judah as a punishment for worshiping other gods.... 52 Chapters... really... Almost as bad as Job.  Luckily Lamentations is only 5 chapters long.

No comments:

Post a Comment