Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 21ish: Fumbled

Its bad enough that I have to watch along as Troy Aikman and Joe Buck, also known as the worst commentart crew in the history of the football universe comment on the game.  Its bad enough that they couldn't stop talking about how great Eli Manning is to say anything about the game.  But to have your backup return guy give the ball up twice and singlehandedly give the game away on two different occasions.  Ive never been so mad in my life.  I mean damn, if you're gonna do that you should at least gift wrap the game for them.  Its the polite thing to do.
Anyway I would also like to take a moment to endorse the New York Giants as champions for Super Bowl 46. Mostly on the basis that I hate the Patriots so much, and that goes twice as much for that douchebag overrated quarterback Tom Brady. At least the Super Bowl isn't on Fox so I don't have to worry about having a repeat of today's awful commentary.  The bad part is now that the Niners will be respected as a legit team next year, I will probably be hearing a lot more of that awful duo next year.


Football Gods:  a great Wideout at 29 or 30 please.


Got to say Jim Harbaugh proved that a good coach is everything to a successful season.
In other news.  Newt Gingrich... really? Kinda crazy for him to win SC right after his ex wife explains that he requested an open marriage.  Even more surprising that the Republicans at the debate cheered his complete deflection of the question.  For me personally, I think a person's private life should be just that.  He quite frankly did in that moment what Bill Clinton Anthony Wiener and others should have done in that instance.  I personally just think that its very hypocritical for someone like himself drinking on the basis of family values to take that stance.  I mean who ruins the sanctity of marriage more, Newt and his three wife open ended in health but not necessarily sickness, or a devoted Lesbian couple.  Absurd the way our country thinks.


Song of The Day: "I'm Not Calling You A Liar" by Florence + The Machine
Awesome voice and lyrics.



Today I Consumed:
  • 1 Handful Mixed Berries
  • 1 Cup Almond Milk
  • 1 Handful Spinach
  • Juice of:
    • 1 Honeydew Melon
    • 4 Oranges
    • 1 Cucumber
    • 3 Zuchinni
    • 1 Lime
    • 1 5" Piece of Ginger
    • 1 Mango



Ezekiel 4:9, 12, 15 AMP
Also take wheat, barley, beans, lentils, millet, and spelt and put them into one vessel and make bread of them. According to the number of the days that you shall lie upon your side, 390 days you shall eat of it.  And you shall eat your food as barley cakes and you shall bake it with human dung as fuel in the sight of the people.  Then He said to me, Behold, I will let you use cow’s dung instead of human dung, and you shall prepare your food with it. 

I selected this verse because I always eat that Ezekiel 4:9 bread.  Look out for it in your grocer's freezer. Funny how they omit the rest of the recipe.  The funny thing is in the next chapter God tells of the coming destruction.  God basically just told the Israelites to eat shit and die.

No comments:

Post a Comment