Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 2: Cravings

Today is a little rougher than yesterday.  I opened up my fridge today to see a jar or hot giardiniera staring me in the face and I had this compulsive desire for an Italian Beef Sandwich with tons of provolone and giardiniera.I don't even really get into the Italian beef sandwich that much but today it sounded really good.  I'm still not really as hungry as a expected to be.


I got off to a pretty good start today, I did a quick workout at lifetime only to come to work and find that my curried cauliflower puree had leaked out of the thermos and was all over everything.  On the bad side my iPod was in my lunchbox too.  On the good side it still turns on and starts fine.


Song of the day: "Let's Go Crazy" by Prince


So what do gangsta rap and The Bible have in common.  Turns out they're both pretty violent.
1 Chronicles 11:20
Abishai the brother of Joab was chief of the Three. For he lifted up his spear against 300 and slew them, and was named among the Three.


I mean pretty tame compared to today's standards, but that's one of many very repetitive examples I've come across in reading today.  I read about 15 chapters today (excluding the first few chapters of Chronicles which were just genealogical reference.


Yesterday I consumed:
Juice of one Melon and one pound of cranberries
Half a head of cauliflower pureed with 2 cups of coconut milk
One FRS Healthy protein Blueberry Acai flavor.

1 comment: