Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 30: Zorin Unlimited

It's been tough these past few weeks.  Over this time I've had to overcome a  ton of mental  barriers in order to make it this far.  Now I'm 75% of the way done.  I can't even believe it.  It makes me think about how much more I could have done in my life if I would have just believed in myself more and put my mind towards accomplishing them.  


I had a long talk with my pastor this morning for a long time, much of which was about what I wrote in yesterday's blog post.  Sometimes I worry that my ability to reason and the way I think about things, which is completely different than most of my friends and family gets in the way of me having the ability of just accepting Christianity at face value.  I have to investigate.


Song of the Day: "My Body" by Young The Giant


Weight: 209lb (Down 30lbs)
Body Fat: 22.6 (Down 7%)
Waist: 39" (Down 2")
Chest: 41" (Down .5")
Biceps: 15" (Down .5")


Today I Consumed:

  • 1 Naked Protein Zone Mango
  • 3Tablespoons Coconut Oil
  • Juice of:
    • 1/2 Pineapple
    • 3 Zucchini
    • 7 Oz Spinach
    • 1/2 pound Green Beans
    • 2 Inches Ginger



Luke 14:27-30 AM
Whoever does not persevere and carry his own cross and come after (follow) Me cannot be My disciple. For which of you, wishing to build a farm building, does not first sit down and calculate the cost [to see] whether he has sufficient means to finish it? Otherwise, when he has laid the foundation and is unable to complete [the building], all who see it will begin to mock and jeer at him, Saying, This man began to build and was not able (worth enough) to finish

No comments:

Post a Comment